Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Where's the delay on the piano?!

So has EA contacted you for some sequel work yet or..?

But seriously, I enjoyed this very much. The chunky guitar in the middle seems a little out of place in a game about fluidity and speed, but the clunky combat felt out of place out of Mirror's Edge, so it's all good.

9 out of 10

NemesisTheory responds:

no they haven't! oh if only XD then I'd might have to reconsider going "pro" lol.
and yes I agree, but all the dance/trance stuff has been done before by the big boys :P

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

10'd!

Because I like the use of the coin sound.

I love that sound.

The Case The Case

Nice horns!

+ Solid hooking bassline for the intro.
+ Super mega sick horn stabs that I never hear on newgrounds.
+ Light, airy leads sprinting over dirty basses.

- LONGER PLZ kthxbai

I really like the overall sound of this piece and hate the epic cliffhanger at the end. You're a tease!!

Good work!

TimeBender responds:

It isn't anything special, that bass took me forever to make. two synths layered, distorted, and specialized with a few simple effects. Thanks for checking it out.

Danger/Activate Danger/Activate

This shit is cool.

I 5'd you on the left and have to say that the glitch, breaks, bass, and subtle chimes all work for a devastatingly chilly vibe.

It kinda sounds like those old toonami bumps if you ever watched that..

Slick responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. Nah sorry I haven't seen those before. I'll see if I can youtube them or something. Thanks for the review :)

A Breath of Fresh Air A Breath of Fresh Air

What is that?!

Are you playing guitar in this or is it just it all computer effects?

EGGNOG4073 responds:

its all synths

The Art of DnB The Art of DnB

Nice!

+ The padding is neat.
+ The beat is fun.
+ The breakdown and shift at 1:13 is reallllly cool. I think that's the best part of DnB is breaking the tempo down and then blowing up again.
- While the padding sounds neat, it is a bit repetitive, but I think you know that.
- And while the beat is fun, it becomes repetitive before the shift at 1:13.

Don't be afraid to get crazy with your drums! Put basses where they shouldn't be, throw snares at your step sequencer like darts at a board, and let the hats keep the beat!!

dj-KDUB responds:

haha. now this is the kind of review i want to hear!!!! thank you very much dr pockets. you'll probably be getting a pm from me soon :)

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Cool. haha puns

You remember that one sonic game? with the ice level in it? This reminds me of that. But like its older brother.
The one that sells ecstasy.

-Race around the world- -Race around the world-

I love this song.

I can listen to this for hours.

Waterflame responds:

sweet :D look out for the upcoming remake!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Solid!

Lots of energy, never stays on the same melody for too long, and really gets the blood pumping.

I just wish the higher leads had a little more volume!! They would sound really cool if they weren't loss under the fat bassline.